Since 1986, the Gold Kangaroo series has seen worldwide popularity for its yearly changing designs depicting the iconic kangaroo. The 2011 release had a strict mintage cap of 100,000 coins, adding further collectibility to the .9999 fine gold series.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine gold.
- Mintage cap of 100,000 coins, only 17,827 minted.
- Comes packaged in an individual plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a single kangaroo with the rays of a rising sun, designed by Dr. Stuart Devlin, along with the inscription “Australian Kangaroo”, the “P” mintmark, date, purity and weight.
Images are for illustration purposes only.
Bullion coins supplied may vary in finish, including colour tone, tarnishing, scratches and milk spotting. Image quality may also vary when viewed on different desktop and mobile devices.