2020 50c Banjo Paterson – The Man from Snowy River Uncirculated Coin in Card – AlBr
Three of the most beloved poems by Australian bush balladeer ‘Banjo’ Paterson are available as individual 50 cent uncirculated coins in card. Waltzing Matilda, The Man From Snowy River, and Clancy of the Overflow are beautifully realised in a unique aluminium bronze decagon format. Each coin will appeal to collectors, poetry lovers and those mesmerized by the romance of the Australian bush.
- All coins created in a unique aluminium bronze decagon format
- Struck to the Mint’s uncirculated standard
- The reverse of each coin depicts a beloved poem by Paterson: Waltzing Matilda (1895), The Man from Snowy River (1890), and Clancy of the Overflow (1889)
- Each coin is presented in an individual card
- Coin’s obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II designed by Jody Clark
- Australian legal tender
|Obverse Designer||J. Clark|
|Reverse Designer||A. Ball|
|Packaging||Coin in card|
Coin found in the bottom left of Image 1 is NOT to scale.
ABOUT THE ROYAL AUSTRALIAN MINT
The Royal Australian Mint is the sole producer of all Australia’s circulating coins. Opened in 1965 and situated in the Australian federal capital city of Canberra, in the suburb of Deakin, the Mint is also a very popular tourist destination for visitors and locals alike. Swan Bullion Company is proud to be an authorised distributor for The Royal Australian Mint’s bullion and numismatic products.