Self service support centre
You can open the following types of accounts with Swan Bullion:
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
Use our account registration page to enter the appropriate details when signing up.
For business, you will need to provide ASIC Company Extract, showing Directors and Shareholders showing authorized persons to act on behalf of the company.
For SMSF you will need to open a dedicated account for your SMSF. We request you to provide a copy of your Trust Deed showing individual or company trustee, and if company trustee show an ASIC Company Extract showing Directors and Shareholders authorized to act on behalf of the fund.
A reminder for SMSF trustees, to ensure your Fund Strategy mix defines precious metals. Once you have opened an account, your all set to purchase metals. If you would like to store with us, select that service and we will keep your items stored and insured in our vaults for a small fee.
Please note you will need to open an separate account for each person and entity.
Unfortunately we cant update your order since items are allocated from the time you place your order, additionally since the process is automated from our website to our warehouse for processing and shipping.
Swan Bullion has partnered with a third party provider called “Token of Trust” to eliminate fraudulent transactions. Token of Trust ensures the identity of the person making the transaction is the person making the transaction.
If your transaction amount is expected to be over the value of $5000 AUD, it is recommended you pre verify to avoid purchase delays.
Once you have an active online Swan Bullion Account, follow these instructions to enable Token of Trust for ongoing transactions. Visit:
My Account -> Dashboard, and select KYC/ AML Verification.
Quick link HERE
Once you follow the verification steps, you can track the progress in the same place. The verification process can take up to 24 hours.
Swan Bullion has no minimum order amount. However we encourage you to consider the volume discount for buying more items since you will get a discount, and also share an economical shipping cost.
We at Swan Bullion accept the following forms of payment:
- EFT (Direct Deposit)
- Credit Card (2% surcharge)
Payment must be received in full and cleared before items are released for collection or shipping.
If your items are showing in stock at the time of your order and we have received your payment in full, we will endeavor to ship your order to you with in 48 hours. You will be notified via email you have signed up with advising delivery status. From the My Account -> Orders you will be able to track the status of your orders.
Track Orders HERE
Yes you can consolidate your orders, to enable this feature you need to follow this procedure:
- In My Account -> Dashboard, select Vaulted Storage, add to your cart at $0, and you will need to check out.
- For forward orders, your items will be consolidated and held for a period of 3 months maximum. After this period of time and accumulation of orders, we will tally up the weight and size of all your orders and present you with a consolidated shipping cost.
- Upon payment, we will despatch your orders.
- Additionally you can opt to pick up your orders from our store, for which you will need matching ID to verify you are the person whom made the order being picked up.
- Low premium – items that may have toning, scuffs or imperfections. Often sold at a lower price compared to one in fine condition.
- Bullion – usually in the form of a coin or bar and has a fineness considered investible. The bullion should be marked clearly with manufacturer, fineness and weight.
- Gold of at least 99.5% fineness
- Silver of at least 99.9% fineness
- Platinum of at least 99% fineness
- Precious metals – are deemed to be gold, silver, platinum and palladium
- Random Year – when sale lists items with a random year, the item you will receive will be a from no specific year.
- Mintage – Once a coin’s mintage has been declared, no further coins may be minted.
- Face Value – is the value inscribed on the coin/ bar indicating the value. Much the same as circulated currency has the values written on them.
- Mint Mark – A letter or symbol, indicating the mint of origin.
- Assay – is a certified analysis and report for determining the metal type, purity and fineness. The tests can be XRF, acid, electrical impedance.
- Junk silver – usually circulated coins or bars containing a percentage of silver that carries a low premium value over spot.
- Spot price – is the current price in the marketplace at which a given asset can be bought or sold for immediate delivery.
- Obverse – The ‘heads’ side of a coin, usually carrying the effigy of the ruling monarch.
- Reverse – The ‘tails’ side of a coin, carrying a design to distinguish one coin from another.
- Premiums – The “premium” is calculated by adding the melt value of the precious metal plus the cost of fabricating it into a coin, distributing that coin, and the precious metal dealer’s fee.
- Proof – The term Proof denotes a method of manufacture, and is not a grade. Proof coins are made with the most special care, for collectors or investors and not struck for general circulation. Proof coins are struck on specially selected and polished planchets. They are struck using polished dies and made on a slower moving press, and/or are struck more than once. Most proof coins are brilliant, with a mirrorlike surface
- Troy ounce versus standard ounce
- Troy ounce is 31.1grams
- Standard ounce is 28.34 grams
- FS = First strike
- ER = Early Release
- MS = Mint State