To celebrate 2021, the year of the Metal Ox, the Royal Australian Mint has produced this beautiful 2021 $1 1/2 oz Silver Ingot. Featuring the powerful Ox standing amid willow branches to represent humility, the ingot honours those people born under the sign of the Ox, who are believed to be patient, honest and dependable. A brilliant and auspicious gift or collectible for Chinese New Year 2021.
The hardworking and patient Ox is the second sign in the Chinese Zodiac. In 2021 we celebrate the Year of the Ox with this exquisite 2021 $1 1/2oz Silver Ingot.
According to the Chinese Zodiac, the Ox, which is the second of twelve signs, is the original ‘Quiet Achiever’. Blessed with the characters traits of strength, determination and dependability, those born under the sign of the Ox are also patient and maintain good interpersonal relationships.
On this silver ingot the Ox is depicted in an active and busy stance, surrounded by the branches of the willow which represent humility.
- Silver $1 ingot celebrating 2021 as Year of the Ox
- Reverse features the Ox and willow branches
- Obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II designed by Jody Clark and set with willow branches
- Presented in a display case alongside a numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Australian legal tender
- Limited mintage of 10,000
|Silver Content (Troy oz)||1/2 oz|
|Monetary Denomination (AUD)||1.00|
|Fineness (% purity)||99.9|
|Dimensions (mm)||42.70 x 24.70|
|Obverse Designer||J. Clark|
|Reverse Designer||B. King|
|Packaging||Coin in capsule and case|