2021 $2 Australian Ambulance Services “C” Mintmark Uncirculated Coloured Coin in Card – AlBr
Following the 2019 Police and 2020 Firefighters coin releases, the Royal Australian Mint rounds out its commemoration of Australia’s first responders with this 2021 $2 “C” Mintmark Coloured Uncirculated Coin, dedicated to our brave and skilled ambulance services. They are always there, ready 24/7, to provide life-saving support to patients in need.
From humble and disparate beginnings amongst the separate Colonies of 19th Century Australia, our ambulance services have evolved into one of the most effective, proficient and far reaching paramedic networks in the world. From the busy urban centres, the vast regional and rural districts, to the remote outback, over 33,000 paramedics, communication centre operatives, researchers, analysts, corporate staff and volunteers provide unrivalled service to foster and build the health and wellbeing of all Australians.
We all share the feeling of concern as we see an ambulance speed past with its flashing lights and sirens blaring – someone is hurt and needs help. The Royal Australian Mint proudly honours the tireless and stoic paramedics who provide help in our of need, when seconds count.
- Follows the 2019 Police and 2020 Firefighters coin releases, the Royal Australian Mint rounds out its commemoration of Australia’s first responders
- Reverse features a depiction of our brave and skilled ambulance services helping someone in need
- Coin bears a “C” Mintmark not included on the circulating edition
- Encapsulated in presentation card
- Obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II sculpted by Jody Clark
- Australian legal tender
|Obverse Designer||J. Clark|
|Reverse Designer||A. Baggio|
|Packaging||Coin in card|
ABOUT THE ROYAL AUSTRALIAN MINT
The Royal Australian Mint is the sole producer of all Australia’s circulating coins. Opened in 1965 and situated in the Australian federal capital city of Canberra, in the suburb of Deakin, the Mint is also a very popular tourist destination for visitors and locals alike. Swan Bullion Company is proud to be an authorised distributor for The Royal Australian Mint’s bullion and numismatic products.
* Coin in image 1 is not to scale